Happy Saturday friends!! Hopefully you’re out enjoying your day and being awesome! I had to work today so make sure you have some fun for me. Speaking of…I was recently nominated for this tag and thought it would be a fun Q&A to post for you all!
Apparently, no one really knows who started this tag but whoever you are, wherever you may be…thanks so much! I was tagged by Ashlea and Angie, the dynamic duo behind Disquietus Reads. Thanks so much ladies!
Here’s the rules…rules are good!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their website.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you have been asked.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers and ask them ten other questions.
Next up, the questions! Oh yeah…and my answers too!
1.What is one book or series that you would make everyone read if you could?
For those of you that follow my blog, I’m sure you already know what I’m going to say! All together now…THRONE OF GLASS! If you haven’t read this series that needs to change immediately!
2. Who is your favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Ummm…this is actually really hard for me to choose. I wrote a big post about it back in July, so you can always check that out for my top ten book boyfriends! Needless to say the list has only grown since then. Some highlights from that list are Levi from Fangirl, Matt Finch from Open Road Summer, Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables! If I were to come up with that list now I’d have to add Max from The Start of Me and You, Silas from All Broke Down and Rowan from Heir of Fire!
3. What are your favorite book covers?
My current favorite book cover is A Thousand Pieces of You, I could stare at that thing all day!
4. Name 3 fictional places you would move to in a heartbeat.
My choices are all from fantasy novels because I’d love nothing more than to escape to a completely different world and experience life in a way I’ve never known before! So I choose Ravka from The Grisha Trilogy (preferably FAR away from The Fold), Erilea from the Throne of Glass series, and Arjinna from Exquisite Captive!
5. What books are you looking forward to most in 2015?
Ummm….do you guys have a couple of hours for me to review? You can see my 2015 shelf on Goodreads here, but some of my MOST anticipated are Lion Heart by AC Gaughen, Throne of Glass #4 and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios (I’ve already read this and it’s freaking AMAZING!), The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (also read…also AMAZING!), Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, All Played Out by Cora Carmack and Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. You know, just to name a few!
6. Name your favorite and least favorite books of 2014.
You can see my favorites here…seriously…there are too many to list here! As far as least favorite, I’d have to say The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Just Like the Movies, The Young World and Vault of Dreamers left me cold.
7. Who is your most owned author?
Sarah J. Maas, Leigh Bardugo and Stephanie Perkins all take up the most real estate on my shelves.
8. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging this past May after being inspired by some book bloggers I befriended on Twitter. They were super encouraging of my desire to start a blog, but I was totally nervous and intimidated. They showed me a LOT of love and I finally felt confident to strike out on my own.
9. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing would definitely be all the friends I’ve made! It’s been such a great experience to get to know so many amazing people who love reading as much as I do and understand the importance sharing their love with the rest of the world!
10. What hobbies do you have besides reading?
Ummm…blogging! Seriously, that and reading take up a ton of my personal life. Which I don’t mind since I enjoy them both so much.
My questions for the ridiculously talented ladies I tagged:
- If you could choose one book to re-read once a year for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What book character have you identified with the most while reading?
- If you could choose a whirlwind tour of 5 locations from any of the books you’ve ever read, which would you choose. They can be real or fantasy!
- Recommend a book for someone who normally doesn’t enjoy reading. What book would you pick to change their mind?
- What is your favorite movie or television adaptation of a book you’ve read?
- What is your most anticipated book of 2015?
- What is the longest book you have ever read?
- What’s your best blogging tip?
- Tell us about your favorite blogging experience you’ve had. Was it meeting a fellow blogger? Attending a conference or book signing?
- When and why did you start blogging?
The fabulous and talented bloggers I have nominated are:
- Morgan at Gone with the Words
- Ginger at GReads!
- Gail at Ticket to Anywhere
- Kristina at Gone Pecan
- Jess at Gone with the Words
- Lindsey at A Bookish Sinister Kid
- Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf
- Nicole at Nicole’s Novel Reads
- Daphne at Gone Pecan
- Sajda at Across the Words
Sorry if you’ve already been tagged! Look at it this way…you’re SUPER popular!